This American Life needs an administrative assistant!
*Here is what you’ll be doing*
- Front desk reception
- Processing invoices, contributor and licensing agreements
- Data entry into accounting software
- Fielding media and listener inquiries
- Planning travel, meetings and other logistics
- Ordering supplies & organizing the office
- Shipping and mail distribution
- Other tasks as assigned by the producers and production manager
*Your expected experience*
- At least two years administrative support preferably for a media or arts organization
- Experience working on Mac platform is required
- Clear and concise written and communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Have the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- A strong desire to work in an administrative capacity, as this
- position is not a gateway into a production role
You must have up to 2 years of experience and be willing to work full time. Your salary will be under $45,000 and your benefits will include 401K/403B, dental, and health insurance. This position will be located in New York, NY.
This American Life is produced by Chicago Public Media (WBEZ) and is broadcasted on 500 different radio stations in the US including Canada and Australia. The popular journalism-based show rakes in around 1.8 million listeners every week.
If you feel qualified and would love the opportunity to work for such an esteemed radio station, apply here.